Monday, March 19, 2012

Mid-Project Storage Solution


In my 10 by 10 foot art cave (as I call it) many of my surfaces double up on purposes. My sewing table is also my drawing and painting area for my illustrations or journaling. I have an kitchen island which serves as my cutting table, but it's also where I set up my still lifes for oil painting and do my book binding. So I'm constantly shuffling projects. Well, I've found a solution for putting away my quilt blocks without folding them up or getting them wrinkly. ( I don't have a felt design wall yet) I've hung them up in my wee closet with a trouser hanger! It's out of the way of my paints, but easy access. I imagine that I could put smaller ones in bags and hang them this way as well.

Please ignore the lame painting....
its in the closet for a reason...


My only question is... Will this stretch out my fabric?

1 comment:

Mike Grace said...

What a great idea! Keeps things clean and organized.