Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shop Hop

Valli & Kim are keeping longer hours for the Bluebonnet Shop Hop this weekend. They are going to be open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (9am-8pm), as well as Sunday (10am-4pm)! As if you needed an extra reason to stop by and pick a little something up! 

Lots of new Kaffe Fassett Fabrics in too! 

On another note, I've been on a finishing kick of late and I want to pass it on. It feels dang good to get something completed. So I'm going to challenge ya'll to finish one thing this week. It can be anything, sewing, home repair, a thank you card. Something! Anything! My big finishing thing was finally hanging some of my oil paintings in my art cave. They had been crowding my work table for some time. It feels great and it looks cool! You can do it!!!!!! 


....... and maybe you'll have to drop by Valli & Kim for a little bit fabric to finish off that one project... wink wink!

By Cassie Grace

Ps. Let us know what you finished! So we can give ya a big HooRAY!!!

No comments: