Friday, April 6, 2012

Paper Piecing Party

Paper Piecing is so cool! I know I've mentioned it before, but with this free class coming up on it (April 20th) I thought I'd put in another shameless plug.

Thanks Sonja Calaghan!!!


I found this pattern online for free. Now that I know how to do it, I've even played around a bit with making my own designs. I'm still working out the kinks. The free class will have a pattern of a heart, but after you learn the fundamentals, you can go crazy!! I find it exciting to have a project finished in an hour or so that actually looks like something!


By Cassie Grace

2 comments:

Mike Grace said...

Love it! I want a quilt full of cute furry animals just like this!

Grayson Nelson said...

Hedgehogs and owls are "in" right now....OH! and don't forget Monsters!! :-) Great job, by the way!!