Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sizzlin' Summer Shop Hop!

In case you haven't received any of our e-mails or looked at our Facebook page or been in our shop in a while, Valli & Kim is participating in this shop hop this weekend! I love shop hops. There is a sense of adventure and anticipation that I can't quite describe to people who don't understand my fabric obsession. 



I love the excuse to go explore other local shops that I haven't been to in a while and maybe splurge a little extra on goodies. Luckily for me (and you!) there are special deals on fabric. There are prizes too. If you want to learn more about the rules and prizes you can click on this link:



We're open a bit longer so you can make it to more locations, so we look forward to seeing you! Enjoy your fabric adventure!

by Cassie Grace


Ps. Why do you love shop hops?

No comments: