Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Colors and Shapes


Robbie (Kim's Mom) made this awesome hot pad! I like the shape and the layer-like quality of it. Oh, and the texture of the yoyo's are cool too. Would ya'll be interested in a class on something like this? It would certainly add a little pizzaz to your kitchen~!


This is a pillow cover that I found over by the register and I LOVE it!!! Not only do I love green, but shapes! I like how the circles are set inside each other and then you've got the awesome free-motions quilting to transition the circle to the square shape. I want to recreate this so much.... or just snag it.

I hope these photos we post inspire ya'll to make amazing fabric creations of your own. Please keep bringing in your finished projects to the shop. WE LOVE IT! 

Cassie Grace 



No comments: