Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Embroidery 101


If you're anything like me you practically drool over Valli's embroidered Pillows at the store. Well, lucky for us, there is an Embroidery Basic's Class this Thursday (May 24th). It is taught by Linda Myers who designs and sells her own patterns on Etsy. After this class, you can make anything super shnazzy!


The other class you should be aware of is our beginning skirt class. This is a great one for teenagers and its on Saturday(May 26) . With all these warm days, skirts sound like a really good idea.

Hope we see  you soon!

http://www.valliandkim.com/Class

By Cassie Grace

1 comment:

Linda Dalton said...

Seriously...these classes are always during the week when I am at work. Valli...can you hear me whining? I would like to come and sit with you, I could bring that black Kaffe that I bought and my thread. I have a few days off the second week of June when I return from Ireland...could you fit me in? lol! Don't you LOVE how I want to dictate your time with me...like I am special or something? Bah! Anyways...I would love to sit down and do some embroidery with you, but I can't do it tomorrow...dang it! Miss you girls!!! Promise I am going to come by when I get back from Ireland!