Thursday, September 6, 2012

Quick Announcement

Some of you may have known this, but I am pregnant! And my husband and I just found out on tuesday that we are having a little girl!!!! Because babies are on my mind, there may be one or two more articles than usual on the baby stuffs (baby blankets, dolls, etc.). But I thought you kids might get a kick out of some costumes I've designed for Halloween. I want to take advantage of my baby bump!


Most of the maternity Halloween costumes I found in my google searches were LAME! I am not painting my belly. Period. So, I'm going to put my sewing skills to work. Most of these I can buy a cheap t-shirt and add cotton/notions from Valli & Kim to it. I can't wait to show ya'll the finish!

Do you have a favorite? OH! Before I forget, I'm taking any ideas you have, as well. 


By Cassie Grace

No comments: